[alsa-devel] tegra_wm8903 dapm_nc_pins

Julian Scheel julian at jusst.de
Wed Oct 19 17:29:09 CEST 2011

Hi,

is there any special reason for the dapm_nc_pins being hardcoded into
tegra_wm8903.c instead of being set through the platform data?
We are currently making up a platform setting for our devices and would
like to have all relevant settings within the platform driver instead of
having to hack the tegra_wm8903-driver with further machine_is_XX()
checks.

So I would suggest to add an entry to the platform data which contains a
list of NC-pins which are then set to nc by the tegra_wm8903 driver on
startup.

Regards,
Julian