[alsa-devel] DM365 McBSP as Master

Appalayagari Sreedhar sreecha01 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:26:22 CEST 2011

Hi Clemens,

Thank you very much. but for the tlv320aic3x codec it works.
tlv320aic3x device is also duplex device. and also after aplay
calling, i can succesfully open the device for my codec driver.
could you please tell me what i am missing  and also why it is working
for the tlv320aic3x device.

Thank you,
Sreedhar.