[alsa-devel] ASoC updates for 3.2
broonie at opensource.wolfsonmicro.com
Mon Oct 10 14:46:12 CEST 2011
On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 02:42:13PM +0200, Takashi Iwai wrote:
> Also, could you guys slowly make summaries for 3.2 merges?
- Substantial optimization of the DAPM algorithm, substantially reducing
the CPU usage when power states change. This is especially beneficial
with larger modern devices.
- Support for CODEC drivers using the regmap API.
- Some smaller API updates - support for larger register maps, support
for specifying a source when setting a sysclk.
- New CPU for Alchemy and Freescale MXS.
- New CODEC drivers for Analog ADAU1373, Realtek RT5631 and Wolfson
Microelectronics WM1811 and WM5100.
More information about the Alsa-devel