[alsa-devel] DM365 McBSP as Master

Appalayagari Sreedhar sreecha01 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 11:39:20 CET 2011

Hi Clemens, Vladimir and All,

I found the problem. in my audio driver.

In snd_soc_dai structure i have commented the

//.symmetric_rates = 1
then this issue not coming.

I verified this structure in tlv320aic3x.c file there is no such
parameter, so i commented this and resolved this problem.

Could you please tell me what for this parameter is required.

Thank you all,
Sreedhar.