[alsa-devel] Request for new alsa-plugins release

Tony Vroon tony at linx.net
Thu Nov 17 19:43:21 CET 2011

On Thu, 2011-11-17 at 19:26 +0100, Takashi Iwai wrote:
> Well, I have nothing against the new release, but also have little
> motivation as well.  Usually Jaroslav decides the release...

I do apologise, I had somehow convinced myself it was Clemens who rolled
release tarballs. Jaroslav, would it be possible to have a
alsa-plugins release please?
Motivation here is the amount of PulseAudio fixes that has gone in. I
can see how you would not want to do a 1.0.25 as the churn in other
repositories has not been as great.

Tony Vroon
UNIX systems administrator
London Internet Exchange Ltd, Trinity Court, Trinity Street,
Peterborough, PE1 1DA
Registered in England number 3137929
E-Mail: tony at linx.net