[alsa-devel] First test of the hda-jack branch

David Henningsson david.henningsson at canonical.com
Fri Nov 11 17:23:32 CET 2011

Hi Takashi,

After having some troubles with the kernel scripts (on the Ubuntu side)
I've managed to try out your test/hda-jack branch. I'm attaching a patch
I had to apply to make the modules load properly.

After having applied the attached patch, I get stuck at an OOPS, which I
don't have time to troubleshoot further today. I'm attaching the OOPS
log as well (alsa-info for the system I'm testing on is the same as I
sent you a few days ago).

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
http://launchpad.net/~diwic