[alsa-devel] Out of date email address for Jaroslav Kysela on wiki

Andrew Eikum aeikum at codeweavers.com
Wed Nov 2 18:54:35 CET 2011

I just sent a documentation patch to alsa-devel and received the
following bounce. Looks like <perex at suse.cz> is no longer valid. Since
the wiki page requests users wanting to work on ALSA docs should send
an email to Jaroslav Kysela at that address, I had it in the To:
field.

I'm happy to update the wiki, but I'm not sure what the best address
for Jaroslav is these days. Anyone?

Andrew

----- Forwarded message from Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon at mail.codeweavers.com> -----