[alsa-devel] sound git tree back to kernel.org

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Tue Nov 1 17:05:43 CET 2011

Hi,

as I got an account again in kernel.org, I moved sound git tree back
to kernel.org.  But at this time, I dropped -2.6 suffix, by obvious
reason.

The new URL is:
	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tiwai/sound.git

The alsa-driver-build.git and unstable trees are also back there,
too.

The github host will be used for a while as a mirror, but will be
removed sometime later.

Currently, the daily tarballs aren't restored yet.  But the snapshot
tarballs are found at:
	ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/tiwai/snapshot/

Sorry for the late announce.

thanks,