[alsa-devel] Regression post-ALSA 1.0.22 for Lenovo G555 Internal mic

Roo - Andrew Baines andrewmbaines at gmail.com
Tue May 24 14:04:22 CEST 2011

Ah, ok, so I opened the email as raw text and I'm getting somewhere... I
have attached the patch I am trying to apply, I apologise I have really very
little idea.

shark alsa-kernel # patch -p2 </home/roo/patch
patching file pci/hda/patch_conexant.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 3484.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 3330 with fuzz 2 (offset -178 lines).
Hunk #3 FAILED at 3520.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 3704.
Hunk #5 succeeded at 3363 with fuzz 2 (offset -395 lines).
pci/hda/patch_conexant.c.rej

I have also attached the latest alsa-info. In alsamixer I dont seem to have
the auto-mute mixer, but I think I am running the latest snapshot:

roo at shark ~ $ cat /proc/asound/version
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Version
1.0.24.13.g953fe.286.ge539e.
Compiled on May 24 2011 for kernel 2.6.38-2-amd64 (SMP).

I am compiling as follows:

./configure --with-cards=hda-intel --with-sequencer=yes
make
make install

If I include --with-card-options=hda-codec-conexant it doesnt seem to make a
difference.

Thanks
Andrew