[alsa-devel] A plea for help on mixer support for Fast Track Ultra (8R)

Grant Diffey gdiffey at gmail.com
Fri May 20 18:25:08 CEST 2011

So the controls are created as expected and do something but not everything
I expect.

So my test setup here.
is inputs on analog 1, 2 and 5  if I mute all the controls. that works.

but in no setting of the controls can I get channel 5 to output to 1 and 2.
setting Ain5 -Out1 and Ain5-out2 does this on the earlier patch.

so even with all the controls at 100% (this should pass every input to every
output simultaneously I can't hear the input on ch5 on the headphones.

I'm going to have to look at this tomorrow it's 2:30am here. night guys

Grant