[alsa-devel] Alsa Support for Korg Pandora Mini, Vox ToneLab ST

Felix Homann linuxaudio at showlabor.de
Mon May 16 14:57:16 CEST 2011

Hi Daniel,

I've just stumbled across this thread and saw that it relates to the
Fast Track Ultra devices. I wanted to give your patch a try but the
combination of alsa-driver/alsa-kernel from git won't build at the
moment (error: implicit declaration of function
'fw_iso_resource_manage'). I let you know about the patch when this
issue is resolved!

Regards,

Felix