[alsa-devel] Copy call back for capture substream

Clemens Ladisch clemens at ladisch.de
Mon May 2 14:42:55 CEST 2011

kshemanth.vasireddi at wipro.com wrote:
> If I want to record both channels in separate files, what command should
> be given to arecord, I am not clear on -I option.

Just give two file names.  Please note that this always results
in raw files.

> The information contained in this electronic message ...

This e-mail contains public information intended for any subscriber of
this mailing list and for anybody else who bothers to read it; it will
be copied, disclosed and distributed to the public.  If you think you
are not the intended recipient, please commit suicide immediately.
These terms apply also to any e-mails quoted in, referenced from, or
answering this e-mail, and supersede any confidentiality notices in
those e-mails.  Additionally, confidentiality notices in those e-mails
will incur legal processing fees of $42 per line; you have agreed to
this by reading this confidentiality notice.

Regards,
Clemens