[alsa-devel] config file documentation?

Chris Furlough cfurlough at summitsemi.com
Thu Mar 31 23:39:02 CEST 2011

Greetings fellow developers!

I'm working on configuring a USB sound device, and running into the
occasional difficulty.  During these times of duress, I turn to the web
to look for documentation on the specific facet that I'm struggling with
at the moment.  Without fail, I'll come across some feature of the
config files that I didn't previously know of.

My question is this.  Does there exist a comprehensive compendium of
config file settings, and options that I can peruse?

My current config is a hacked together menagerie of bit and pieces
gleaned from many internet sources.  I'd like to do it *RIGHT*.

Thanks!