[alsa-devel] GPL/LGPL licensing of the Alsa library

Ossi Niiranen oniiranen at neolex.fi
Mon Mar 28 11:19:55 CEST 2011

Thank you Clemens and Jaroslav.

I'll compare this file list to ours and let you know if there are differences.

One question though. Can you point me to any documentation on aserver so I could understand a bit better what it does? Googling revealed rather simple descriptions in the form of "aserver is contained in the ALSA library" and "aserver provides the ALSA library".

And point taken re the confidentiality notice;). It is included as standard in all our emails (and actually serves a purpose in some cases), but you are absolutely right that I should remember to remove it when posting to a mailing list. An omission on my part.

---
Ossi Niiranen
Lakimies / Attorney-at-law (NY)
Neolex AB