[alsa-devel] Loud pops from Intel HDA onboard sound, may damage speakers (fwd)

Kailang kailang at realtek.com
Fri Mar 25 09:05:48 CET 2011

Hi Takashi,

 Attachment was the patch that refference by snapshot 2011.03.25.

   Fixed & Update List:
    patch_realtek.c
   - ALC662
           - Fixed ALC66x pop noise on suspend and resume.

    This patch that I test on Acer NB. The result is better than before.
    Could you know how to pull EAPD to low on power down state?

Best Regards,
Kailang