[alsa-devel] snd_soc_dapm_force_enable_pin question

Koul, Vinod vinod.koul at intel.com
Fri Mar 25 11:45:30 CET 2011

Hi,

I have a Vibra controller on the codec which can be programmed using
alsa controls. Now after configuration I added an enable control which
when turned On, forces the Vibra Pin to be ON. The Pin is on, but not
the path, I need the DAC and amplifier connected to be ON as well?

Is this not what the force_enable_pin() is supposed to do?
If not how should I ensure this path and codec BIAS is on when Vibra is
activated by user?

--
~Vinod