[alsa-devel] Question about your DSP topic branch

Mark Brown broonie at opensource.wolfsonmicro.com
Thu Mar 17 12:57:28 CET 2011

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 12:29:18AM -0700, Patrick Lai wrote:

> I see a flag "no_codec" defined in struct snd_soc_dai_link. Is that
> flag going to stay or just a temporary workaround?

That's actually not referenced at all at the minute so it's not even a
workaround and should be removed :) .  I'd not expect to use that for
this as a lot of the links that use this are something <-> CODEC ones, I
suspect that's an early merged bit of the DSP config propagation stuff
but I'd need to check.