[alsa-devel] New asoc-tools repository

Dimitris Papastamos dp at opensource.wolfsonmicro.com
Mon Mar 7 17:41:53 CET 2011

Hi folks,

I've set up a new asoc-tools repository for various tools/scripts
specific to ASoC.  So far I've got two scripts, one for visualizing DAPM
graphs and rendering them to jpeg and another tool for beautifying the
output of the tracepoint hooks of ASoC so that it is more verbose.
Information on how to use these scripts is self-contained in the code.

The repo is at git://opensource.wolfsonmicro.com/asoc-tools.git

Try them out, any feedback is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dimitris