[alsa-devel] additional problem

David Henderson dhenderson at digital-pipe.com
Wed Jun 29 15:57:59 CEST 2011

Hi gang!  I've successfully been able to compile the alsa-utils package
with the "--with-alsa-inc-prefix=/opt/staging/alsa/var/share/include
--with-alsa-prefix=/opt/staging/alsa/lib", but the problem I'm having
now is that the compiled binaries are looking for those directories
during run-time and not just compile-time.  Does anyone have any
thoughts on using those directories for package creation, but that the
software doesn't use the '/opt/staging/alsa' prefix during run-time?

Thanks,
Dave