[alsa-devel] model needed for Clevo P150HM (Realtek ALC892)

Julian Sikorski belegdol at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 08:36:55 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am coming here from pulseaudio-general mailing list [1]. I recently
got myself a Clevo P150HM laptop. It has 2.1 speakers, a built-in
microphone and the following connectors:
- headphone out
- microphone in; can be switched to center/lfe out
- spdif out; can be switched to rear speaker out
- line in; can be switched to side speaker out
Alsa does not seem to reflect that the device is capable of 5.1 and 7.1
sound, and there are two configs showing up in pavucontrol (analog
output and analog headphones) which seem to be the same. I have uploaded
the output of alsa-info.sh [2]. Please let me know if more information
is needed.

Regards,
Julian

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.audio.pulseaudio.general/10096