[alsa-devel] ALSA Fireworks driver

Doug McLain doug at nostar.net
Sun Jun 19 00:51:38 CEST 2011

FYI I tried #define FIXED_RATE 48000 just to see if I could use the
driver at 48K for soem recording sessions today.  It built, loaded, and
successfully changed the device to 48K, and jack starts fine, but no
audio makes it from ardour to the device.  Also, aplay fails:

aplay -D plughw:AudioFire12 wg.wav
aplay: main:660: audio open error: Input/output error

Everything goes back to normal when I change the source back to 44100.