[alsa-devel] WM8731 set sample rate

MIroslav Dušek mirda.dusi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 12:39:15 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I am using  processor S3C2416 as master and WM8731 as slave and I am trying
to set right sample rate of ADC DAC data between them. I set I2S clock to
EPLL output (96MHz) , and I   mainly  need calculate 8KHz sample rate. In
user manual of S3C2416 is poor explanation of clocking I2S bus. What is
BCLKMaster and where can I set 1/M ratio and (Figure 23-2 in UM rev 1.3
S3C2416) ??  What exactly means values in registers (BFS, RFS) ??Is
Re-scaler set by IIS_PSR really 1 / N rescaller in Figure 23-2 in UM rev 1.3
S3C2416.

Thanks for any help.

Mirek