[alsa-devel] ALSA Fireworks driver

Doug McLain doug at nostar.net
Fri Jun 17 08:26:52 CEST 2011

Hi Clemens,

I came across your fireworks driver the other day, and would like to get
involved.  Has there been any discussion on this anywhere or have you
been completely on your own?  I did a search of alsa-devel and didn't
find anything, suprisingly.  It seems like native alsa support of what
seems to me to be the first FW device would be the talk of the town. :)

I built the driver as a module on F15 and loaded it on my AF12, and
found it in /proc/asound/cards, and tried to start jack on it and it
failed to start for duplex, capture, or playback, just FYI.

Doug