[alsa-devel] @Daniel Mack: Send you a FTU

Aurélien Leblond blablack at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:05:57 CEST 2011

> Are there any other issues?
>
> Felix

I don't know how related to the Alsa Driver and the FTU that problem
is, nor if it has any impact, but dmesg still reports the following to
me when I plug the FTU, even with the latest git driver.

[ 1846.736062] usb 2-1: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 4
[ 1846.869790] usb 2-1: config 1 interface 3 altsetting 0 bulk
endpoint 0x7 has invalid maxpacket 8
[ 1846.869802] usb 2-1: config 1 interface 3 altsetting 0 bulk
endpoint 0x87 has invalid maxpacket 8

@Daniel: You had some doubt about you having the time to work on these
issues or even the need of getting your hands on the FTU. Can you
confirm it now? If so, I'll get it shipped to you this evening and you
can expect to receive it in the next few days. If you would prefer to
wait, let me know.... Your call!