[alsa-devel] @Daniel Mack: Send you a FTU

Aurélien Leblond blablack at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 12:18:43 CEST 2011

>> As M-Audio generously denied providing you with one (haaaa, these big
>> corporations), I'm ok getting a brand new one sent to you. That would
>> be part of my donation to the open-source community!
>
> Wow, that's quite an offer, I'm impressed. However, I would really
> only need a device during development to hook it up to an USB analyzer
> and have a look at the dumps. And having access to one would
> definitely speed up development. Once the issues are fixed, though, I
> can give it back to you or to someone else who actually uses the
> device afterwards - I've got enough sound interfaces around here  :)

As bad as it sounds, I can hardle spend a day without playing music,
and my soundcard is the central piece of my setup :)

But feel free to sale the device back when you don't need it to get
yourself another device that needs debugging!
Or you can always make a donation to Ardour or Hydrogen, God knows they need it!