[alsa-devel] HELP:How to power down TWL5030 Voice/Bluetooth sidetone PGA?

Péter Ujfalusi peter.ujfalusi at ti.com
Fri Jun 10 09:48:45 CEST 2011

On Thursday 09 June 2011 16:40:15 onlyfever wrote:
> Hello,
> I want to power down Voice/Bluetooth sidetone PGA of TWL5030.
> I set the VSTPGA Register/BTSTPGA Register to 0x00,but it seems that
> the Voice/Bluetooth sidetone PGA still work,
> and even set VSTPGA/BTSTPGA to Mute,there still have sidetone come out.
>
> How can I power down Voice/Bluetooth sidetone PGA?
> I don't need sidetone.

Are you sure, that the sidetone is added by the VSTPGA/BTSTPGA?
Could you check, if you accidentally left either the analog loopbacks enabled
(or digital loopbacks)?
Check for these:
Right1/2 Analog Loopback, Left1/2 Analog Loopback, Voice Analog Loopback,
Left/Right/Voice Digital Loopback

Could you describe your scenario (uplink, downlink routing, etc)?

--
Péter