[alsa-devel] Proposed changes to soc core to allow multiple codecs bound together on a single bus

Caleb Crome caleb at crome.org
Thu Jun 9 21:23:22 CEST 2011

Thanks for the feedback Liam and Mark.

I'll take a look at the PCM changes, that would be great if it'll work for
my situation, because something similar to what i was thinking would require
major changes (at least as far as my feble brain is concerned).

I've checked out Liam's PCM code base, but haven't taken a look yet -- since
my driver's now more-or-less working, I'm actually testing out my board...

Thanks,
  -Caleb