[alsa-devel] asoc: no valid backend routes for PCM: SDP4430 Media

hong zhang henryzhang62 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 21:59:10 CEST 2011

Liam,

Actually, I could not prove DMIC on OMAP4 blaze board is working in both kernel 2.6.35 and 2.6.38 using arecord and gstreamer-alsa.

In 2.6.35, arecord returns 44 bytes with read error
In 2.6.38, arecord collects native data.

Gstreamer-alsa could not get voice after turning off analog captures using amixer.

Any information regarding DMIC on OMAP4? I see people send DMIC patch to 2.6.38.

Please advise.

---henry