[alsa-devel] [PATCH V4 0/3] ASoC for Alchemy Au1000/1500/1100
manuel.lauss at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 24 12:11:48 CEST 2011
Here's V4 of the AC97/I2S ASoC patchset for early Alchemy
chips and their respective evaluation boards.
The patches are largely based on the old mips/au1x00.c driver which
AC97 Tested on a Db1500 development board; I2S untested since none
of the testboards I have actually have an I2S codec (just testpoints).
Changes since V3:
- dropped the hunk which removed the I2S constants from the au1000.h header
to avoid merge conflicts with other patches.
- use the context structure declared in psc.h. Follow-up patches for psc* code
depend on this.
Changes since V2:
- implemented changes after feedback from Lars-Peter Clausen:
* split patch 1 in two, one for the ASoC drivers, and a separate for
DB1000 machine code.
* get rid of automatic dma device registration
* tidied the I2S/AC97 sources
- mark sound/mips/au1x00.c as DEPRECATED instead of removing it outright.
Changes since V1:
- added untested I2S controller driver for completeness, removed the audio
defines from the au1000 header.
Manuel Lauss (3):
ASoC: Alchemy AC97C/I2SC audio support
ASoC: Add a DB1x00 AC97 machine driver
ALSA: deprecate MIPS AU1X00 AC97 driver
arch/mips/alchemy/devboards/db1x00/platform.c | 48 ++++
sound/mips/Kconfig | 5 +-
sound/soc/au1x/Kconfig | 28 ++
sound/soc/au1x/Makefile | 10 +
sound/soc/au1x/ac97c.c | 365 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
sound/soc/au1x/db1000.c | 75 +++++
sound/soc/au1x/dma.c | 374 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
sound/soc/au1x/i2sc.c | 342 ++++++++++++++++++++++
sound/soc/au1x/psc.h | 19 +-
9 files changed, 1256 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 sound/soc/au1x/ac97c.c
create mode 100644 sound/soc/au1x/db1000.c
create mode 100644 sound/soc/au1x/dma.c
create mode 100644 sound/soc/au1x/i2sc.c
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe alsa-devel" in
the body of a message to majordomo at vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
More information about the Alsa-devel