[alsa-devel] model needed for Clevo P150HM (Realtek ALC892)

Raymond Yau superquad.vortex2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 03:31:41 CEST 2011

2011/7/5 Julian Sikorski <belegdol at gmail.com>:

> From what I was able to decipher, 0x1e is a jack, external rear, with
> spdif out default output and optical connection. It is black. The same
> physical socket is used for the last 2 surround channels. Could you
> please clarify? Thanks in advance.

Take a look at Block Diagram of alc892 datasheet

http://www.realtek.com/products/productsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=28&Level=5&Conn=4&ProdID=284

if you can confirmed the internal mic, mic jack ,line in , line out
and internal speaker work as expected

the only pin complex which can be connected to rear [Audio Output] 0x0d is 0x15

seem that the pin complex for 4 jack 8-ch notebook are different from
desktop with 6 jacks at rear panel

a 10 channel codec is able to provide volume control for internal
speaker and 4 jacks