[alsa-devel] finally, ALSA 1.0.24 is out

Liam Girdwood lrg at slimlogic.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 17:46:30 CET 2011

On Mon, 2011-01-31 at 16:16 +0100, Jaroslav Kysela wrote:

> * alsa-library
>    - Use Case Manager
> * alsa-utils
>    - alsaloop and alsaucm introduction
>    - alsactl improvements

:)

Btw, any plans to add a basic configure.in, makefile.am, etc to
alsa-ucm-conf.git in order to depend on alsa-lib >= 1.0.24 ?

I could do this at the weekend, although I'm no autotools expert. I'm
thinking all we need is a simple check for alsa-lib version and then to
install the UCM config files in the alsa install directory. Anything
else ?

Thanks

Liam
--