[alsa-devel] ASoC SSP Driver Question

Bensaid, Selma selma.bensaid at intel.com
Mon Jan 10 11:47:33 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm working on ASoC driver for TI WL1273 (BT/FM) using the Bulverde SSP from IPGEAR peripheral. I have seen that a pxa_ssp driver already exists however I'm not if we have to use it as is it and adapt our SSP PCI driver to Interface with the pxa-ssp, or can we propose an "intel_ssp" ASoC driver?

Thanks,

Selma.

Selma BENSAID
UMG/MIPE/WSIV  Software Team
Office:    +33 (0)1 72 21 04 69
Mobile:  +33 (0)6 22 21 31 56
Inet : 8 222 0469
mailto:selma.bensaid at intel.com
Intel Corp.
134, av du Général Eisenhower
31023 TOULOUSE Cedex 1
France

92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Registration Number:  302 456 199 R.C.S. NANTERRE
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros