[alsa-devel] question on SND_SOC_DAPM_MUX

Koul, Vinod vinod.koul at intel.com
Wed Jan 5 14:38:51 CET 2011

Hi,

I have linein and mic in my codec and a mux which takes these two inputs and
feeds to adc.

So I added this mux as:
static const char *sn95031_mic_texts[] = { "amic", "linein" };

static const struct soc_enum sn95031_micl_enum =
       SOC_ENUM_SINGLE(SN95031_ADCCONFIG, 1, 2, sn95031_mic_texts);

And in my dapm_widget array:
      SND_SOC_DAPM_MUX("Input MICL",
                        SND_SOC_NOPM, 0, 0, &sn95031_micl_mux_control),

I saw at few place in existing codecs that text in MUX (user selection) can be
used as path element (let me know if that's incorrect)

So I added :
  { "MIC1 Enable", "amic", "ADC Left"}

But while adding the routes it returns an error that
"sn95031: Failed to add route ADC Left->MIC1 Enable "

Is this the right way to go about adding a mux selection?

~Vinod