[alsa-devel] Problem when using silence 'trick'

Bryan Ischo bryan at ischo.com
Fri Feb 25 21:37:42 CET 2011

On 02/24/11 00:11, Bryan Ischo wrote:
> Hi ALSA developers!
>
> I am working on my first project that uses sound under Linux, and I've
> chosen to implement directly to the ALSA API.  I am amazed that I was
> able to get sound working in so few lines of code with ALSA.  I like
> the API and its performance alot but I have a problem!

My apologies for sending this to the wrong mailing list.  When I read
that alsa-devel was for "work on ... an ALSA application", I assumed
that this was any application; but now I realize that it is probably for
official ALSA tools, not general third party applications that are not
associated with the ALSA project.  I will send my question to alsa-user.

Sorry again, and best wishes,
Bryan