[alsa-devel] : Question ASoC driver without Codec driver?

Bensaid, Selma selma.bensaid at intel.com
Wed Feb 23 10:29:41 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to find out if it's possible to implement an ASoC driver
without a codec driver.

I'm implementing a ASoC driver for BT/FM WL1273, where the FM WL1273 control
interface is based on V4L2 since since we use the Combined Interface
Mode (The host controls both the BT and the FM Radio through the BT HCI host interface).

Thanks for your help.

Selma.

92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Registration Number:  302 456 199 R.C.S. NANTERRE
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros