[alsa-devel] ASOC: AD193X, AT91SAM9263 and Channel Slot Shifting

Jason Fox jfox at gai-tronics.com
Thu Feb 17 14:30:19 CET 2011

I am currently working with an AD1939 being driven by an AT91SAM9263 and
currently configured for 4 channels. The AT91 is successfully sending
data to to the CODEC but the DMA transfer is not correctly synchronized
to the LRCLK frame sync.  So, the data for channel 0 might show up in
slot 1, 2, 3 - or sometimes slot 0 where it belongs!  Can anyone give me
a suggestion as to where I might look in the drivers to debug this frame
sync problem?  My hardware engineer assures me that the AT91 SSC and
AD1939 are configured correctly which regard to LRCLK and BCLK.

Thanks!

Jason Fox