[alsa-devel] Channel swapping issue on TI OMAP3/TWL4030

Peter Ujfalusi peter.ujfalusi at nokia.com
Thu Feb 17 12:48:18 CET 2011

On 02/17/11 10:17, ext Jarkko Nikula wrote:
> Thanks, this is very good information and seems to indicate the same
> problem must be in upstream also as I don't recall that there were any
> other swapping related fixes than those that fix the playback case.

This is the first time I have heard of channel swapping related to
capture on OMAP platforms.
In playback case we can still have corner cases, when channels would
swap/shift, but in capture?
The only thing that I can think of is FIFO overflow, when odd number of
word got discarded, so from application point the channels would swap.

--
Péter