[alsa-devel] WL1273 FM Radio driver...

Mauro Carvalho Chehab mchehab at redhat.com
Mon Feb 7 17:00:04 CET 2011

Em 07-02-2011 12:17, Matti J. Aaltonen escreveu:
> On Mon, 2011-02-07 at 13:52 +0000, ext Mark Brown wrote:

>>> Where are the other drivers that depend on it?
>>
>> Nothing's been merged yet to my knowledge, Matti can comment on any
>> incoming boards which will use it (rx51?).
>
> Yes, nothing's been merged yet. There are only dependencies between the
> parts of this driver... I cannot comment on upcoming boards, I just hope
> we could agree on a sensible structure for this thing.

We don't need any brand names or specific details, but it would be good to
have an overview, in general lines, about the architecture, in order to help
you to map how this would fit. In particular, the architecturre of
things that are tightly coupled and can't be splitted by some bus abstraction.

Mauro.