[alsa-devel] [PATCH v3 0/9] OMAP4: ASoC: Support for PandaBoard family
peter.ujfalusi at ti.com
Thu Dec 22 20:34:25 CET 2011
the following series will add ASoC support for PandaBoards.
PandaBoards have different audio routings compared to SDP4430/Blaze boards, but
the differences not that big to justify a new ASoC machine driver.
This series is based on the first three patch from the v1 sereis (those, which
has been applied by Liam).
Changes since v2:
- Remove direct board dependency for the ASoC machine driver (replaced by
- mach-omap2/board-omap4panda: Generic board revision handling function instead
of dedicated for audio.
- Macro twl6040_disconnect_pin replaced with a function
Changes since v1:
As suggested by Mark the platform data, machine driver has been converted to
process feature flags instead of Board IDs.
- The ASoC machine driver registers all DAPM widgets. Based on the received
configuration it will disable the unused paths
- PCM for dmic is only created, if the board has digital mic conencted
- Jack functionality will be only used on boards supporting it
- Sound card name for SDP4430 has net been changed
Peter Ujfalusi (9):
include: platform_data: Platform data header for OMAP4 ASoC audio
OMAP4: 4430sdp: Register platform device for OMAP4 audio
ASoC: omap-abe-twl6040: Convert to platform deriver
ASoC: twl6040: Convert MICBIAS to SUPPLY widget
ASoC: omap-abe-twl6040: Add complete DAPM routing
ASoC: omap-abe-twl6040: DAI link selection based on platform data
ASoC: omap-abe-twl6040: Configure card according to platform data
OMAP4: omap4panda: Enable audio support
ASoC: Kconfig: OMAP4: Enable support for PandaBoards
arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-4430sdp.c | 27 ++++
arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap4panda.c | 57 ++++++++-
include/linux/platform_data/omap-abe-twl6040.h | 48 +++++++
sound/soc/codecs/twl6040.c | 16 +-
sound/soc/omap/Kconfig | 4 +-
sound/soc/omap/omap-abe-twl6040.c | 181 ++++++++++++++++--------
6 files changed, 263 insertions(+), 70 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 include/linux/platform_data/omap-abe-twl6040.h
More information about the Alsa-devel