[alsa-devel] Audio BoF @ ELC 2012 US

Liam Girdwood lrg at ti.com
Wed Dec 21 19:42:15 CET 2011

Hi Patrick,

On 16 December 2011 22:08, Patrick Lai <plai at codeaurora.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there going to be Audio BOF session at ELC 2012 US.

Hopefully, I'll send out an email after the holidays with some more
concrete plans.

We had a good (but short) audio BOF at ELC-E last October and out of
that it was decided that it would should try and hold two audio BOFs per
year (co-hosted with ELC/Linux Foundation/Plumbers etc). One BOF would
be in Europe and the other in the US, thus giving most folks a chance to
attend and also easier to get approval due to the co-hosting with the
other interesting events.

> Liam/Mark: Are you guys going to attend ELC?

I should be there if we can arrange the 1st BOF to be at ELC-E.

Regards

Liam