[alsa-devel] ALC892, Clevo P150HM: Input Source gets reset to "Mic" every resume

Julian Sikorski belegdol at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 19:08:35 CET 2011

whenever I resume the machine, the Input Source would get changed back
from "Internal Mic" to "Mic". This is a bit annoying, because pulseaudio
is unaware of that change. As a result, everything looks fine in
pavucontrol but no sound gets recorded. A quick look at alsamixer -c0
revealed the problem. My alsa info:

This is unrelated to the other problems I have been reporting, since
this happens on a mostly-stock Fedora 3.1.2 kernel (the patch I added
deals with xhci, not alsa).