[alsa-devel] Problem with sound on Asus EeePC 1215b

Touko Korpela touko.korpela at iki.fi
Mon Aug 29 13:50:05 CEST 2011

(I had to subscribe to this list, otherwise mails seem to stuck forever,
moderation doesn't seem to work. But please reply to me directly, I don't
receive messages sent to the list, because I disabled that in settings)

Your bug tracker is useless now, because driver maintainers don't use it.
It's not nice to report bugs there if nobody reads them.

www.alsa-project.org /db/?f=e13caeff15a01968117053a7c7fe9588715aec8b

Support for this hardware seem to have some issues.
No sound is heard (but mixer is not muted).
Shouldn't mixer have more channels to adjust?
Linux kernel version is 3.0.0-1-amd64 (Debian 3.0.0-3), containing upstream
3.0.3