[alsa-devel] snd-ml403-ac97cr ALSA DRIVER

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Aug 20 20:13:55 CEST 2011

Dear Ari,

Am Samstag, den 20.08.2011, 20:04 +0200 schrieb Ari Kaspari:
> Ok thank you,
> i did not know.
>
> I loaded my ml403-ac97cr modul with modprobe.
> but in my alsa files are no sound cards detected.
>
> i tried to use mpg123 do "debug" and it said no sound card '0' available
>
> Any idea?

I have no idea and I have no crystal ball.

Since you top posted and only replied to me personally that indicates to
me that you in fact did not read my reply and the links I included. I am
sorry most of the people here try to help others in their free time and
I am not going to do the simple work for you to provide the information
*you* need to provide and I send you the links for.

Do your homework first and I am sorry at least I will not and cannot
help you further.

If you want others to do the work for you, please get a support contract
you have to pay for and the problem will be solved for you.

Thanks,

Paul