[alsa-devel] TASCAM US-122mkII

Cyril Hrubis metan.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 12:01:56 CEST 2011

Hi!
The good news is that I have 122mkII to play with, the bad news is that
it doesn't work with the snd_usb_122l driver.

The probe function fails most likely in usb_stream_start(&us122l->sk),

The dmesg output:

status=-2
status=-2
us122l_start error -14
snd-usb-us122l: probe of 1-2:1.1 failed with error -22
usbcore: registered new interface driver snd-usb-us122l

I've set up a windows machine with usbsnoop and captured the init log (I
could upload it somewhere if anybody is interested). I would probably be
able to help fix/write the driver with some guidance. Just now I'm
trying to understand the log...

PS: I've send this mail to alsa-devel a couple of days ago, but without
    being subscribed, does anybody do the screening on incomming mails?

--
Cyril Hrubis