[alsa-devel] TWL4030 Line In/Out Loopback issue

Almohanad Fayez alfayez at aol.com
Mon Aug 8 17:01:11 CEST 2011

Péter,

 I can't seem to find a Left/Right Digital Loopback the mention of a loop I found is an FM Loop Enable.  The following is the dapm_widget enable output from my Gumstix Overo running the 2.6.38 Kernel.  Thanks for your help.

al fayez

root at usrp-e1xx:~# cat /sys/devices/platform/soc-audio/TWL4030/dapm_widget
Headset Mic Bias: Off
Mic Bias 2: Off
Mic Bias 1: Off
micbias2 select: Off