[alsa-devel] Copy call back for capture substream

kshemanth.vasireddi at wipro.com kshemanth.vasireddi at wipro.com
Thu Apr 28 11:04:39 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am new to ALSA, I am trying to write an ALSA driver for voice channels
of and ADC.

I had create a sound card with a PCM instance with 2 capture sub
streams. I want to copy data manually by copy call back. I had
registered a copy call back.

I am trying to test my driver with arecord  -c 1 -f s16_LE  -t wav
test.wav. In log all call backs are invoked, but copy call back is not
getting invoked. Can you please let me know when will copy call  back
shall be invoked, is there any condition for it.

Thanks and regards,

Kshemanth

www.wipro.com