[alsa-devel] USB MIDI Regression? - - Was: Small Regression in midi for M-Audio Fast Track Ultra.

Felix Homann linuxaudio at showlabor.de
Tue Apr 26 09:49:17 CEST 2011

Hi Daniel,

nice to "see" you again :-)

Am 23.04.2011 11:09, schrieb Daniel Mack:

> Hmm, between these version, there was my huge refactoring of the
> usb-audio code, so this could indeed be related. However, most of my
> patches were for the audio part, and not for MIDI.

It happened on the transition from 2.6.34 to 2.6.35, i.e. exactly
whithin the refactoring phase. I've sent a bisect log to the list some
posts before. I've attached it to this mail again, in case you didn't
see it. The last iteration would not result in a bootable kernel, so
I've stopped there. (Actually I didn't stop there, but even guessing
good/bad would not yield a bootable kernel in the next step).

Kind regards,

Felix