[alsa-devel] Support for Korg Pandora Mini and Vox Tonelab ST

Pawel Siemienski pawel.siemienski at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 09:43:04 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am Ubuntu Studio user and I use also ALSA for driving my audio for
recording etc...
I have tested two devices with ALSA:
1. Vox Tonelab ST - works with ALSA out of the box as USB audio interface
with no need of modifications, provides complete functionalities needed for
recording and playing audio
2. Korg Pandora Mini - is detected as audio interface, but when selecting it
information that no controls are available is displayed, this device can not
work as audio interface in fact with Alsa.

Could you please advise what modifications in ALSA should be made to enable
Korg Pandora Mini as audio interface with ALSA, is there any patch for this
device?
If you would need any information on Korg Pandora Mini please let know.

Thanks