[alsa-devel] list-admin: Mails cut off in archive?

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Sep 29 16:57:03 CEST 2010

I recently sent a message to this list.

It was sent via gmane and I can see and read the contents fine via NNTP
with gmane.

The gmane archive is fine:

However the official Mailman archive cuts the message off:

Did people directly subscribed to the list get my mail OK or was it cut
off there too? Is there a bug in the archive.

PS Is it OK to remove geocrawler links on
http://mailman.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Mailing-lists ? They are
all broken.

Also the mail-archive link for this list isn't updated past 2004...
(seems to be based on the sourceforge list). It's probably worth marking
as "old" and/or reconfiguring it to point at the new list.

Colin Guthrie

Day Job:
Open Source:
  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]