[alsa-devel] Spurious "Unable to find definition 'defaults.pcm.dmix.device'"

Gavin Stark gavin at gstark.com
Tue Sep 21 20:02:41 CEST 2010

Colin, thanks for the suggestion.  I tried building and running from the current git HEAD version and still had the same problem.  I also noticed that my app has been causing a core dump due to an infinite recursion in snd_config_searcha_hooks.   I'm not sure what would cause both of these problems.  I'm trying going back to stock packages on my system (Ubuntu 9.04) to see if a version incompatibility.

Gavin Stark